I am : why two little words mean so much / Wayne W. Dyer, with Kristina Tracy ; illustrated by Stacy Heller Budnick.
- 2 of 3 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||E DYE (Text)||30018004205957||Juvenile Picture Books||Checked out||07/30/2016|
- ISBN: 9781401939755 : HRD
- ISBN: 1401939759 : HRD
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: Carlsbad, Calif. : Hay House, c2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Describes how God is ever-present, not just in a temple or church, is the source of all inspiration and joy, and a part of every person, encouraging readers to look within oneself to make wishes come true.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||God > Fiction.
Christian life > Juvenile fiction.
Self-actualization (Psychology > Juvenile fiction.
God > Fiction.
Christian life > Fiction.
Self-actualization (Psychology) > Fiction.
Stories in rhyme.
|Genre:||Stories in rhyme.