Dream big : Michael Jordan and the pursuit of Olympic gold / Deloris Jordan ; illustrated by Barry Root.
- 15 of 17 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 17 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||E JOR (Text)||30018004179954||Juvenile Picture Books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781442412699 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1442412690 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged): ill.; 32 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2012.
|General Note:|| "A Paula Wiseman Book."
|Summary, etc.:|| From the age of nine years Michael dreams of playing basketball for the United States in the Olympics, and with hard work and his mother's encouragement, he realizes his dream.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jordan, Michael, 1963- > Childhood and youth > Fiction.