The Columbus affair : a novel /
- 6 of 6 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||LGPRINT FIC BER (Text)||30018004130197||Adult Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0100016618
- ISBN: 030799063X
- ISBN: 9780307990631
- Physical Description: 619 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:||Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalist Tom Sagan has written hard-hitting articles from hot spots around the world. But when a controversial report from a war-torn region is exposed as a fraud, his professional reputation crashes and burns. Now he lives in virtual exile, haunted by bad decisions and the shocking truth he can never prove: that his downfall was a deliberate act of sabotage by an unknown enemy. But before Sagan can end his torment with the squeeze of a trigger, fate intervenes in the form of an enigmatic stranger with a request that cannot be ignored.|
Search for related items by subject