Folly Beach /
- 15 of 16 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Anderson County Library System.
0 current holds with 16 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Anderson - Anderson Main Library||LP Frank Dorothea (Text)||22960000413871||Adult Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
|Anderson - Lander Memorial Branch||LP Frank Dorothea (Text)||22960000413889||Adult Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1611296676
- ISBN: 9781611296679
- Physical Description: x, 658 pages (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Doubleday large print home library edition "1341570".
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:||Returning to Folly Beach, her childhood home, newly widowed Cate Cooper, who late husband's financial exploits have left her homeless and broke, discovers that it is possible to go home again and discover the person she was meant to become.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Life change events Fiction
Southern life Fiction
Folly Beach (S.C.) Fiction
Large type books