- 0 of 1 copy available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Dorchester County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dorchester - Summerville Branch||DVD 613.7046 KUN (Text)||30018004364390||Adult DVD||Checked out||01/26/2018|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 60 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [United States] : Acacia, 
- Distributor: Silver Spring, MD : Distributed by Acorn Media
|Creation/Production Credits Note:|| Editor, Mike Connolly ; music, Maya Fiennes and Martyn Phillips ; photographer, Gwen Shabka.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Instructor, Maya Fiennes.
|Summary, etc.:|| Increasingly popular and easy to learn, kundalini yoga uses meditative techniques, chanting, and simple movements to release energy and revitalize mind and body. Focuses on building resistance to stress and illness. All fitness & experience levels.
|System Details Note:|| DVD, widescreen (16:9) presentation; Dolby Digital stereo.
Search for related items by subject