- 1 of 1 copy available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Beaufort County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Beaufort - St. Helena Branch||T FIC MEY (Text)||0530005512786||Young Adult Fiction Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410413567
- ISBN: 141041356X
- Physical Description: 631 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Detroit : Thorndike Press/Gale Cengage Learning, 2009.
- Copyright: ©2005
|General Note:||Accelerated Reader UG 4.9 18 101659|
|Summary, etc.:||When seventeen-year-old Bella leaves Phoenix to live with her father in Forks, Washington, she meets an exquisitely handsome boy at school for whom she feels an overwhelming attraction and who she comes to realize is not wholly human.|
|Target Audience Note:||
9-12 Medialog, Inc.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader UG 4.9 18 101659
Search for related items by subject
High schools Fiction
Large type books