Lord John and the hand of devils / Diana Gabaldon.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0720/2007024519.html - Table of contents only
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0808/2007024519-s.html - Sample text
- 22 of 22 copies available at SC LENDS. (Show)
- 3 of 3 copies available at Beaufort County Library System.
0 current holds with 22 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Beaufort - Beaufort Branch||FIC GAB (Text)||0530003163876||Adult Fiction Collection||Available||-|
|Beaufort - Bluffton Branch||FIC GAB (Text)||0530003163926||Adult Fiction Collection||Available||-|
|Beaufort - Hilton Head Branch||FIC GAB (Text)||0530003164049||Adult Fiction Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780385311397
- ISBN: 0385311397
- Physical Description: xv, 302 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 2007.
A collection of three novellas.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Lord John and the hellfire club -- Lord John and the succubus -- Lord John and the haunted soldier.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nobility > England > Fiction.
Seven Years' War, 1756-1763 > Fiction.
|Topic Heading:||B&T 2007
Search for related items by series
Lord John and the Hand of Devils
Diana Gabaldon was born in Flagstaff, Arizona on January 11, 1952. She has a B.S. in zoology, a M.S. in marine biology, and a Ph.D. in quantitative behavioral ecology. She has worked as a university professor and has written freelance for various magazines and companies such as Walt Disney. She writes the Outlander series, which was adapted into a television series. (Bowker Author Biography)